ГИМНАСТ TJEDNA SYLVIA MITEVA
News from our Blog Friend Laura:
Legendary Bulgarian gymnast, Silviya Miteva announces her retirement at the age of 27 years old.
Berlin Grand Prix was her last official competition, where she got gold in ribbon routine and bronze medal in All-around. After her amazing performance, she suddenly started crying and kissed her apparatus.
Silviya is coached by her mother, Silviya Divcheva-Miteva, European and World Champion in Rhythmic Gymnastics.
She became an international gymnast in 2003 (Budapest World Championships 2003), but her best results are from 2009 to 2013. Silviya is the oldest gymnast in the History of Rhythmic gymnastics that won a medal at European Championships (27 years old) and at World Championships (25 years old).
Miteva is one of the most popular gymnasts for the audience. Her routines are a mix of expression and elegance.
· Bronze medal at 2009 World Championships Mie 2009 (Ribbon)
· Bronze medal at 2011 World Championships Montpellier 2011 (Ribbon)
· Bronze medal at 2011 World Championships Montpellier 2011 (Clubs)
· Bronze medal at 2011 European Championships Minsk 2011 (Ribbon)
· Bronze medal at 2013 European Championships Vienna 2013 (Ribbon)
21 May 2016 at 21:00
11 May 2015 at 21:00
12 May 2014 at 07:00
Like it? Tell your friends